asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Evdaemon at boot time

Hi again,

My apologizes about that. I should have said this early on: I'm using
Mandriva 2010 64 bit. Mr. Tuomas accompanied my drama to compile
Evdaemon  on my OS at bug report.

Now it is working, what is already great, but it still does not boot
with the system.

In fact, I've found no 'evdaemon.conf' installed. There is not even
"/etc/init/", just "/etc/ init.d/" that contains some scripts.

I don't know what to do to correct that. Any ideia ?

Thanks
Cristiano