brainstorm-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Unable to log in

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Scott <empiredude1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to log into brainstorm today, but was unable
> to have the site
> accept my username and password. Unsure that I had
> typed it correctly, I
> tried again, and then again with other passwords that
> I commonly use.
> (Unfortunately, I must have used a throwaway address
> when I supplied my
> email because neither of my two main ones were able to
> have a temporary
> password sent to them. It wasn't saved on my computer,
> so I went and
> accessed my school server to verify my password which
> I had saved on
> firefox there. I found that I was originally correct,
> and that my
> username/password was indeed  'rouge568'  and  'tubas'
> , respectively.
> However, even with this confirmation, brainstorm still
> refused to let me
> log on. Is there any way for you to recover my
> account? Thank you.

I have checked the email address tied to the username 'rouge568', and
it is indeed yours (empiredude1@xxxxxxxxx). I have sent a password
reset mail, which is entitled "Replacement login information for
rouge568 at Ubuntu QA".
Please check your spam box too, it can happen that it goes there.

Nicolas