One of my primary objectives for enabling the NVIDIA card on Linux is to
play a Java-based online game named Runescape. The game has HD graphics
which only run well with the NVIDIA turned on, however I'm currently unable
to call Java with optirun64. I think this is because Firefox uses the Java
plugin as intermediary and so I can't create a shortcut or launcher which
calls optirun and Java in order for the later to be accelerated. Any idea on
how to call Java using optirun?

Follow ups