M11x r3 - test_off.sh works, now lost card

Following instructions here I was able to get a success message for the test_off script.  Log shows:

acpi_call: Calling \_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP._OFF
acpi_call: Call successful: 0x0

Now I can't get the card back on to try to get going with bumblebee.  In fact, if I switch over to boot Windows, it fails to find the card as well.  Log shows:

acpi_call: Calling \_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP._ON
acpi_call: Cannot get handle: Error: AE_NOT_FOUND

Any ideas for what I should try next?  Thanks for any help.

JP

Follow ups