Re: Arch + Bumblebee

About Bumblebee itself, Samsagax is porting it to ArchLinux, you may help, but there is quite nothing todo specially for Arch (but a lot for Bumblebee globally).

About bumblebee-ui, which include that app-indicator you're talking about, everything is to be done for Arch Linux, and still a lot to do for Ubuntu.