From: Fabio Giovagnini <fabio.giovagnini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Albert Vilella <avilella@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, September 22, 2011 1:58:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] Dell XPS 17 L702X

Hi All,
I have my system working. The system is DELL L702X; I think it works
also on DELL L502X
I write my expectations:
1) Having the dual head working: Right the laptop; left the 20" Samsung
SyncMaster
2) Having the system running automatically only one screen when the
sychmaster is disconnected
3) suppling the signals to synchmaster with HDMI video output

Just this three specs.

I'm running Ubuntu 11.04

Attached the xorg.conf making the system running as expected.

I hope these infos will useful for the community

Best regards