inx-devel team mailing list archive

My priorities, INX development, and a request

Hi all,

I think most of you are subscribed to inx@ , so you will have seen my
post there, but just to cover the bases, and add a bit...

I'm hoping that people will pick up the code and seriously look at
possible additions and improvements. The code is all out there on
Launchpad, so it's just a matter of using bzr and so on.

I've spent most of my time over the last year and a half on INX - I
can't continue at the same level of commitment, since I have at least 3
days of studio time (painting, drawing etc. - what I was doing before
GNU/Linux happened *grin*) plus needing to prepare and work outside
those hours. This is Free and Open Source Software - grab the code and
try your hand :)

I will of course continue to work on/maintain INX, and I am available on
or off list for information and suggestions. On-list at inx-devel is
probably best, so others can pitch in or comment. I am not pulling out,
just winding down a bit :) Feel free to ask... I usually reply to INX
mail pretty promptly...

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net