Re: Cursor position improvements.

>> The cross hairs are going to the found item, don't know why the cursor does
>> too.  For me it is a convenience issue.  Why do I have to move the mouse to
>> click on the 'next' button, if my mouse was already on the 'next" button.
> I don't think this is possible with the current cursor handing.  The cross
> hairs could be drawn at the found item but as soon as the dialog is dismissed
> and the cursor is moved, the cross hairs would jump to the cursor position and
> the visual reference to the found item would be lost.  Highlighting may be
> useful in this case.  This use case may require a bit more thought.
>
> Wayne

"I don't think this is possible with the current cursor handing."

This sentence confuses me, since we are talking about *changing* the cursor handling.  Did you mean "desirable" instead of "possible"?

What if on the last find of several, that when dismissing the dialog, after
what in my case always seems to be about 3 or more searches, the mouse
cursor only THEN jumps TO the cross hair position?

If you cannot do this, I still prefer the cursor staying on the dialog, even
if it means that the cross hairs jump to the cursor at the dialog
dismissal.  Hard to believe, but I am annoyed that much by the moving
cursor.  I can always move the cross hairs back to the item, now that I know
where it is.

Thanks,

Dick