RC5 regressions

Hey guy's,

Sorry long time, no email or patch!!

I have just grabbed RC5 (BZR2903) and whilst creating some components
came across a few things that appear to be broken. I'm working on
Windows XP (latest service pack + patches)

(1) Previously, while placing a pin I could selected "Edit Pin" from
the right mouse button context menu, but this is no longer possible.
Now I have to place the pin first, and then right click the placed pin
to be able to edit it. I found the context menu during placement
really useful because I'm always writing the name and number in the
opposite fields by accident! ;-) Of course, I just realised I can use
the edit shortcut key instead, which is a lot quicker anyway!

(2) Again in modedit, there are artifacts being left during whilst
zooming to level 0.7. So from 0.5 to 0.7 gives artifacts around the
border, as does 1.0 to 0.7. It comes up as a black border if at zoom
level 0.7 you select the field edit dialog and then press OK.

(3) Also in modedit, when I draw a line, previously I used to end a
line by right-clicking and selecting "End Tool", but this seems now
analogous to pressing escape and the whole line is removed. So at the
moment, I can't draw any lines in modedit.

(4) Keep up the great work! It's much appreciated as always.

Best Regards,

Brian Sidebotham