Re: Has the handling of the datasheet field changed again?

> Version 5.0.x (and version 4.0.x) gave us the option to store the datasheets for both
> aliases and main symbols in the dcm file.

Right; that hasn’t changed.  What’s changed (or should have changed) is that the above is the *only* option.

So is it not OK for that to be the only option, or is it just not working that way?

(Sorry for not testing it myself, but I’m knee-deep in the paste-symbol-twice-revert crash bug.)