Trying to get ngspice working on Fedora

Now that Fedora has the requisite libraries, I'm trying to get ngspice working.  It compiled fine, but when I try to run the first example from http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/ngspice-eeschema.html, I get the following:

push: stackp: 0 -> 1
Circuit: KiCad schematic
pop: stackp: 1 -> 0
calling getcommand run
Initial parse : [ run ]
After history substitution : [ run ]
After alias substitution : [ run ]
Returning  : [ run ]
getcommand run
docommand run
After variable substitution : [ run ]
After backquote substitution : [ run ]
After globbing : [ run ]
Doing analysis at TEMP = 27.000000 and TNOM = 27.000000
 Reference value :  1.00000e+00
No. of Data Rows : 51
Warning - approaching max data size: current size =  612.805 MB, limit =  292.078 MB

I have created the .spiceinit file, and it contains:

* user provided init file
set ngbehavior=ps
set debug

Does anyone know how to increase the data size limit?  Or is there perhaps something else wrong?

BTW, I also tried the example from the demo directory "demos/simulation/pspice" but it gave the same error.

	Steve

Follow ups