Download mirrors.

This is primarily a question for the folks setting up and maintaining
our download server but it does effect everyone who downloads KiCad
packages.  Digi-Key has offer to provide a download mirror for us if we
are interested.  I think the extra download bandwidth would be a good
thing given the size of our downloads but I wanted to make sure it
doesn't cause any issues with CERN or our server maintainers.  If
everyone is OK with it, I will contact Digi-Key and get the relevant
parties involved.

Cheers,