Re: Kicad support for Linux on PPC

Yes, it is working good. At least with the defaults. I have a ATI Radeon HD
4670 PCI-Express video card. The 3d viewer it working blazing fast and the
pcb editor it works fine with Cairo and default. With OpenGL it says
"Cannot link shaders" or something similar, but I suppose it is a limit of
my OpenGL video card support. If you need more data I can do some more
tests on next Wednesday.

Best Regards,
Gianluca

--
Ciao e buona giornata.

"GP! In mezzo al campo stai proprio schifoso!"
Coach M.Russo