Fwd: CMake can't find GLM

Oops, forgot to include the list.

Hi Seth,

Thanks for replying so quickly.  I hate to ask such a hand-holding
question, but I'm also very reluctant to break my brand-new Debian
installation (I'm rebuilding because my prior installation just became
extremely broken over some time of hacking packages together to satisfy
various build environments).

So, the glm headers certainly exist at the following path:  /usr/include/glm
...but if I enable tracing on the FindGLM.cmake script included with the
KiCad source, it appears it's trying to find it in /usr/local/include.

I know this is a stupid question that I should already know the answer to,
but why is cmake looking in /usr/local/include and apparently not in
/usr/include?  How do I fix that?

Humble thanks,
-Brian