Re: Improve detection of silkscreen over vias

One way to do this is through Python. I had developed a few years ago (for KiCAD 4.0.x) KiPadCheck[1] to run some additional basic checks on a board. Included were some silk screen checks. I haven’t updated it in a while, but it might be an option to consider Python to cover some areas prior to the DRC overhaul is complete.

[1] https://github.com/HiGregSmith/KiPadCheck

Greg S.