Re: DXF export generates non-closed polygons, and other problems interchanging data w/ Sonnet

It would be helpful if you could generate a minimal example file where a
polygon is not closed and create a bug report with that file.  To my
knowledge, polygons are closed in the dxf plotter (at least the code is
written in such a way as to attempt to do this).

We do not yet support real drill outlines in the plotter.  We've added this
to the printer and could probably do the same for the plotter.  Here, again
it will be helpful to submit a bug report requesting this feature.

Multiple layers in a single dxf has already been requested but has not yet
been implemented (https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/2526)

Best-
Seth