Re: Version 6 feature freeze.

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for attending the meeting.

The file format will not be officially frozen until V6 is released.
There is always the possibility there is a bug we haven't found yet that
could change the file format.  There is also one feature on the
exception list (sheet page numbering) that will change the schematic
file format.  Unless there are any bugs, the symbol library file format
should not change.

Cheers,

Wayne