Re: Compiling KiCAD 5.99 on Raspberry Pi (400)

I’m using the standard Raspberry OS which is “raspian buster”
libcurl4-gnutls-dev was the correct pick. So continuing with resolving dependencies for now.

Next is how to apply patches. From my understanding I need to apply patches to certain files, plus the documentation says “platform dependent patches” so e.g. for boost I don’t need the “mingw” stuff.
Do I need to apply them at all? They are very old.

Cu
David