Re: PPA for KiCad nightly builds is no longer updated

There are currently QA failures on the master branch.  These will prevent
new updates to the PPA until we fix them.

The 6.99 branch will be rocky for a couple of months.  Users with deadlines
are advised to use the 6.0 stable branch for a while.

Regards,
Seth