Re: lubuntu-11.04.iso (wubi support?)

Thank you, Jonathan!

  To sum it al up - I purposely test on an older Dell D600 laptop (don't
have the exact specs in front of me at the moment as I'm out in the field -
off the top of my head there's 1 GB RAM and a 40 GB hard drive). I do this
as I often run across clients with older systems who either can't afford to,
or don't wish to buy new systems, but still want to be able to stay
connected. So, I offer to install Linux (in most cases, Ubuntu.)
 I admit - had a momentary lapse in resoning! Don't know why I didn't simply
tell the machine to boot from CD!
I too have always felt WUBI is somewhat odd, however I have found it useful
when asked to test installation CD's with multiple Linux distributions on
them (sounds a bit fishy - I know! But I have run across some techies who
are trying to create "all-in-one" distrubution disks!)
 I've been testing disturbutions for a few years now. However, I only
recently heard about Lubuntu - I was speaking to a fellow techie and he
mentioned it, so of course I was interested!
 Thanks for all your help and info! Sorry if I wasted any of your time with
such a "noob" over sight!

--
Leo Allen
*A*llen *C*omputer *S*ervices <http://ans.dyndns-web.com/acs.html>