Re: Work items and TODOs

Le Saturday 21 May 2011 à 21:45 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :

> OK, I started on this today.
Thanks Jonathan :) Don't forget to update the TODO page next time :)

> Then, I created a project and git repo on gitorious.org so I can put
> this somewhere in public for you to see.
>
>   git://gitorious.org/lxde-jmarsden/libfm-jmarsden.git
I have some comments about them :

http://gitorious.org/lxde-jmarsden/libfm-jmarsden/commit/09b606108146cdc5bfa8167021baf50931edef36
Not sure it's suitable for upstream. As far as I know,
x-terminal-emulator is a Debian / Ubuntu stuff.

http://gitorious.org/lxde-jmarsden/libfm-jmarsden/commit/19636195842d26843718bb5900ffea4f8fd28076
The modifications on .desktop should not be applied, it's generated at
build time. That's also mean that the patch in the package is wrong :-/

I hope to finish merging patchs from Ubuntu / Debian today, except for
libfm/pcmanfm (I don't have commit access to the branches).