Re: Ubuntu Developer Week - Preparation

On 13 July 2011 14:50, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will NOT say that Lubuntu is 'BETTER' that other variants. so, for those
> who have quietly said so, forget it. You have brought no proof. That Lubuntu
> can run on lower spec is true. I REALLY think that would be the wrong way of
> going about things.
> Deadline is to day, if no one else has any more input from what has been
> said, I will ensure we have a decent presentation.
>
> Regards,
> Phill.

Phill,

I think the previous emails covered the topics well in a nice flowing
presentation. If I can't be there in person I'll be lurking in the
corner as always and be able to read over it. Thanks for taking the
time to prepare and present it.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris