Re: About the recent slowdown of developement

Of course, your job and specialty are things that make you "disappear",
just like everybody who has a job outside here, and even more if
there're licenses (exams) near. ou have updated a lot of things these
days (yes, we read your blog too :) ) and the actual status of PCManFM
is quite stable and the version number it arrived seems correct for me.

Maybe there will be things that we would ask you, but I think we have to
focus in the realease, make it stable (not only the core apps) and
adjust all pieces. That's why you can "delegate" your work. Just don't
really "disappear", we'll have questions and doubts that only you could
achieve.

I'm not coder, so maybe I'm talking too much (my fault) and my oppinion
isn't so valid in this field, but testing your apps from git or other
unstable ppas satisfied me a lot. That 0.9.9.1 fix update sounds fine
for me.

I'm sure you'll get a great level. Go ahead with it!

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net