Re: Extend desktop across dual monitors -- a feature I would like to see in Lubuntu 12.xx

Le 10/06/2011 02:44 PM, Tim Bernhard a écrit :

> Is there anyway to add "Extend Desktop" option to the ...?
There is another trick that I use for my desktop, to workaround the
limitation of lxrandr :

1. Save a configuration using lxrandr => you should have a
~/.config/autostart/lxrandr-autostart.desktop
2. Install arandr
3. Configure your desktop using arandr
4. Save the layout inside ~/.screenlayout/layout.sh
5. Copy the command line (starting with xrandr) in
~/.screenlayout/layout.sh, and paste it in
~/.config/autostart/lxrandr-autostart.desktop, by replacing the text
after "Exec="
6. On each restart, this layout will be preserved.