Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

I love them both so whatever you guys decide, I don't mind.
All what I care about is overall performance.

I've noticed FF started to be lighter than before. I also noticed it takes
so much from RAM with 3-4 opened tabs. Don't have time to test that for
now.

Again, whatever your choice will be, I'm ok because after all, I do need
them both installed :)