Re: logo

Of course I'm serious. My priorities, right now, are achieving a perfect
integration with Ubuntu in almost all aspects of Lubuntu identity,
including brand marks, colour specs, design lines, advertising (if any),
social networks presence, etc. Also, a good entrance, such as a good
website is, could do the downloading process more easy for end-users. In
case of Lubuntu Team, that's not me, is Canonical who adverted that we
must be close to them (you can check the design LInes published at
design.canonical.com).

All of this makes TOO a good distro, not only the code. And I must be
clear about I'm not deprecating the coder's work, but you must admit
that design is always the last everybody think in for everything, and
that's a big mistake. Ok, an icon is a tiny thing, but I'm trying to
make the Lubuntu image rock solid and homogeneous for three years, with
not too much success, I must to say.

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net