How To Add Apps To Panel?

Hi,

I am working on the review and everything about Lubuntu is positive and very encouraging. However, I problem is that Unity/Gnome 3 has spoiled me. (I don't like Global Menu and that's the reason I use Gnome 3 shell and not Unity). Its very easy to open an app, just hit Superkey and start typing the name. Or you can drag and drop item to the Favourite bar or Launcher. Under Lubuntu I failed to do that. When I added one more panel on the top to put all the often needed apps I can't drag and drop apps to the panel or to the AWN.

Any suggestions? Many users will like it.

--
Editor: Muktware.com<br>
Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>

Follow ups