Re: Strange behavior with Chromium

Hello Tim,

Google has changed something today but since you have mentioned Firefox is
working fine (I'm suing Firefox), it could be something else with the
browser itself.

Try to run "chromium-browser" in LXTerminal and see what is going on?

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Tim Bernhard <ohiomoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, this is a long shot...
>
> I recently installed Lubuntu 11.10 (64bit) on my Acer AS3820 (with an I3
> processor and 4GB ram.)  The browser is choking on Gmail for some reason.
> It looses it's connection and then won't reconnect or if it does, it beaks
> the connection again.  Other sites continue to function and I have no
> problem accessing Gmail from another computer, tablet, phone or even
> Firefox on the same laptop.  It happens on my home network (wireless) and
> at work (wired).
>
> I'm not sure what to make of this.  Any ideas?
>
> Tim

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*