Re: Lubuntu 12.04 Alpha 1 Testing

Yorvyk and Phill,

Thank you so much for both of you :)

I'll keep using "zsync" then instead of downloading the daily ISO every
time. However, I think with Beta 2, I'll download the ISO again.

I'm doing it on Real Hardware, not on Virtual Machine. Now, I just need to
fix the black screen issue that it seems stuck. I'm sure I'm not the only
one and I guess it's the same issue that has been mentioned few hours ago
on the mailing list.

Thanks again :)