Re: Fwd: Derivatives using the LightDM GTK+ greeter

It could be nice if Lubuntu uses its own greeter, like KDM does,
focusing on Lubuntu-ish themeing and speed. If you're going to plan to
port it to GTK3 it should be nice testing this one.

El dj 12 de 01 de 2012 a les 23:42 +0800, en/na PCMan va escriure: