Re: MariaDB shutdowns silently

Hi Justin,

I am getting MySQL server has gone away. I think there is an issue
with how the MySQL Ruby driver establish connection to MySQL. I have
been noticing that when there is inactivity in the application, MySQL
would just fade away silently. I am going to monitor this again and
see what is the root cause of this.

Kind regards,
Joshua

--