Re: community contribution measurement page

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 14:32:42 +0300
Vicențiu Ciorbaru <cvicentiu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Daniel!
>
> Some pr's get merged by a separate commit and the issue itself gets
> closed, not merged on github. Do your graphs catch that use case?

Most likely not - the data is largely based on what github exposes in
their API. Perhaps a less overloaded word than 'rejected' or a note
that closed isn't necessarily abandoned/rejected.

Commit data is there so is there an almost reliable pattern for this?
Who closes it perhaps?

I assume the cases here are a rebase of a form where the commit IDs
don't match (because I think github detects that as a merge).