Re: mariadb 10.3.15 doesn't work

Thank you for the detailed response, much appreciated.  I may have done
something else or had database corruption on a test box b/c when i changed
in the basic mysql client, that occured.  Though i'm not going to stand
behind that as an absolute b/c that test machine has already been destroyed.

Best,
Jeff