Re: Issues cross-compiling MariaDB for ARM

Okay, well this is weird:

Same error, and even if I use the bundled zlib (WITH_ZLIB="bundled"), it
still fails when trying to link with:

/home/wmt/x-tools/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/4.7.2/../../../../arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld:
cannot find -lz

Any ideas anyone?

Hamish