Re: Rocks, toku and some performance considerations.

Hello,

how did you configure myrocks/rocksdb? Have you set up bloom filters? Maybe
you could post your rocksdb options from the my.cnf in use here.

This link was helpful to me when setting up myrocks:
https://smalldatum.blogspot.com/search?q=myrocks+options

Regards

Jonas