Re: Single-threaded DDL limitation still present in Galera?

Thanks, Karl. It's pretty shocking that this kind of severe limitation
isn't disclosed and only pointed out in the comments, and that this was the
selected cluster design in the first place. I don't understand how anyone
could use this in production.

Sincerely,
Artem

--