Re: Missing table rows when importing a MySQL 5.7.8 database into MariaDB 10.4.8 database

Am 27.08.20 um 08:19 schrieb elliot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> No reason. I stated what version I was using in my first post and even
> asked if that could have been the issue. Lesson learned.

indeed, in the middle of the post "Maybe do I need to upgrade to MariaDB
10.4.14"

the amount of bugfixes is amazing in every point release

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-1049-changelog/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10410-changelog/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10411-changelog/
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10412-changelog/