How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Hi guys,

I've found few particular tests from the test suite that is failing due to
the OpenSSL-3 version and I want to separate them and give them to the
OpenSSL team in Red Hat.

The idea behind this is to give them a set of commands/config options
(reproducer) for each test and they will try to find out what's the exact
problem there and help us develop the patch.

The tests that I'm interested in are (there are more of them, I just need
to see how to reproduce few of them and I'll do the same for the other ones
as well):
encryption.corrupted_during_recovery
encryption.innodb-checksum-algorithm
encryption.innodb-discard-import-change
encryption.innodb_page_encryption_key_change
binlog_encryption.rpl_loaddata_local
binlog_encryption.rpl_parallel_free_deferred_event

IMPORTANT: These tests are failing only with the 'cbc' cipher in use, the
'ctr' is passing.

Could you please help me with how to make a reproducer for each test, so I
can create them and give them to the OpenSSL team?

Thank you for any help you can provide
Lukas

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards

Lukáš Javorský

Associate Software Engineer, Core service - Databases

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

Purkyňova 115 (TPB-C)

612 00 Brno - Královo Pole

ljavorsk@xxxxxxxxxx