[Warning] WSREP: certification interval for trx source [...] exceeds the limit of 16384

Hi people,

I'm relatively new to Mariadb+Galera and I'm trying to understand how to manage when a node goes down the best way. I don’t know if this is the right place to ask. If not, I’d appreciate suggestions for where to ask.

I am using

1:10.6.5+maria~hirsute

galera-4 26.4.9-hirsute

I would understand what is the meaning of the warning:

[Warning] WSREP: certification interval for trx source [...] exceeds the limit of 16384

and what are the ways to avoid it. I'll explain when I encounter it:

I shut down one of my three mariadb nodes during peak hours and I wait to restart it until a SST is triggered. The SST is succesfully done (both the donor and the joiner go without errors). But when applying the IST post SST to keep up with the latest transactions, I see these warning in both donor (before switching from donor/desynced to synced state) and joiner (after completing SST).

What is the implication of this warning? I suppose is not the certification failing or I would have errors, but I don't know if is serious business or not.

And there is a parameter to tune in the way to avoid this warning?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Giovanni