[Ayatana] Debugging / aligning notification priorities with Notify OSD

Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
    -   Early in the Karmic cycle we should, as a test, make bubbles of
        different priorities visually distinct. This will help us tell
        whether we can use priority for anything tangible (e.g. dropping
        lower-priority bubbles first from a backlog).
Here's a mockup of that idea. This would only appear during Karmic development pre-beta, so we can gain a sense of what priority apps are using for their notifications. We would socialize the meme that we want notifications in general at the lowest reasonable priority, with critical notifications only for REALLY critical functions. That way, we ca do things like confidently drop low priority notifications when you are watching a movie.

and

(there was an orange one for medium, but I don't want to get stuck in mailing list size filters).

Mirco, would that be easy to do?

The goal would be to spot the apps which can have their notification priorities tweaked.

Mark