[Ayatana] High resolution == small notifications

Hey everyone,

First off let me say job well done with the Jaunty release and
notifications. I do like the new setup better than the old
notification-daemon popups of the past. Seeing as I am a KDE user and
developer, I was really liking the fact that the popups were noticeably
smaller and way less unobtrusive.

Today I installed Ubuntu on my main dev desktop so I can work out some bugs
pertaining to KDE apps on GNOME and vice-versa. My dev desktop has a very
large LCD with an insanely high resolution which means text, windows, and
notifications are fairly small compared to a common LCD I would guess. With
this, I noticed I didn't notice the notifications. Say that 3 times really
fast. I didn't file a bug report (yet) because I may be the only person
noticing this, and it really isn't a huge issue, especially when I was
never a huge fan of notifications in the first place, however I do
recognize their importance. Maybe this isn't a bug, but just means that I
have to get used to the notification bubbles in the top right instead of
what I have in Kubuntu with larger notifications in the bottom right.

Just thought I would run this past you and see if anyone else has noticed
this or maybe this is already being addressed. Thanks!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
  WWW|  http://www.ubuntu.com
Email|  nixternal@xxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG|  9554 2BCC 3AA2 3898 0939  56E7 3EC9 A39D 2E2C 0124