Re: [Ayatana] Notifications are annoying when typing in the upper right corner of a window

Vincenzo,

This has been discussed a bit on this list and if you search the logs you should be able to find some discussion on the topic. For Karmic I think they are going to play around with having the notifications more in the middle of the right hand side of the screen. Personally I wish they could figure out how do do bottom right, and manage the growth properly, but I understand the difficulties with that approach.

--
--Alex Launi