Re: [Ayatana] "Power information" notifications

Hello,

Actually the icons were in the presentation, in the .icons folder. I also added a killall notify-osd at the head of the script to make sure it restarts and notices the icons. I'll add a video to dailymotion so that you can see them. I also thought of putting information in the title, but I thought it might be a too big change. I'll add them to my script and upload a video ASAP.

PS : sorry Mark, you got the mail twice, i'm having serious problems with mailing lists :|