Re: [Ayatana] Things I have noticed

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Vincenzo Ciancia <ciancia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good point: not all presentations are full screen and some notifications
> might create embarass - perhaps not only those related to pidgin. There
> absolutely should be an explicit way to disable any disturb for a
> while.

Wouldn't the proper way to remedy this would be to close communication
applications during a presentation? I won't disagree that disabling
notifications for a time would be useful, but if you don't want Pidgin
triggering notifications for a presentation, then close Pidgin.

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/