Re: [Ayatana] notify-osd shows as one of Ubuntu's "papercuts"

No concern, just happened to see it on the Planet.  I really like the idea of the "paper cuts," and was simply reading your most recent post on it.  When I went to look at the bug, perhaps I don't read the bugs correctly, but it looked to me as if the bug were fixed.  Sorry for any confusion if it is still a papercut.
-Anthony