Re: [Ayatana] Updates on Login (was: Re: [Fwd: Update manager])

Il giorno mer, 17/06/2009 alle 09.26 -0500, David Siegel ha scritto:
> I auto-login, so I would not use this feature, but let's not
> think of gurus like us

The argument "that's for gurus" or "power users" keeps popping up :)
This can not be applied here: auto-login is enabled by checking an
innocent checkbox during install, and I am sure this is more interesting
for non-power-users who have only one user account on their machine.

Not that I do not find the idea interesting, it's just an observation on
that particular argument that I don't like too much.

V.