[Ayatana] New Aisleriot artwork

Hi
I've made some new artwork for the Gnome game "Aisleriot". There's a
screenshot included (attached), so you can compare it with the default
Gnome artwork. I wrote a simple script that will copy the files to the
right folder _in JAUNTY_.
The artwork could still use some more work, but here's the first
release: http://files.getdropbox.com/u/175241/wanted/aisleriot-artwork.tar.gz

I came up with this artwork because of the Ayatana thread "New
branding-ubuntu package allows for branding arbitrary graphics in a
derivative friendly way" - read more here:
http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com/2009/06/mocking-up-aisleriot.html

Best regards

//Mads Rosendahl (MadsRH)
http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com