Re: [Ayatana] Chocolate Color Scheme

Just a few comments :

Orange being associated to low quality is an USA cultural specific issue, as far as i know. In fact, if it's almost not used in Europe, i don't think companies that use it are looked at as low quality at all. And since it's an uncommon color, it's very practical for building a strong standing.

I don't think an issue such as the default theme itself could be a paper cut at all. A theme is a lot of work (make sure it works with all the apps, with any kind of screen, with different luminosities), and i believe this is why it hasn't been changed. A default theme shouldn't be glossy or whatever, it should be easy to use, and I must say Human never went in my way, so it's a good theme on this aspect.

Cordially, SD.