Re: [Ayatana] The old "installer getting stuck at 82%" issue :-)

Hello,

The 82% step is the one when the installer looks for a mirror, and it's the first step to download the user's locale in order to have a fully translated Ubuntu. The locale download part has a "Cancel" button in case it's too long, but the 82% one doesn't. I reported this to the developers of Ubiquity about 2 months ago, and they told me that it was not as trivial as that to get it fixed (i don't know why exactly, but i suppose they know what they say).