[Ayatana] One Hundred Paper Cuts Round 2 Progress Report

(From http://davidsiegel.org/100papercuts-round-2/)

With many developers attending Gran Canaria Desktop Summit last week, the second milestone in the One Hundred Paper Cuts project was moved back one week. We did not heal all ten paper cuts in Round 2, but we made excellent progress on seven of them, while three paper cuts (and one Kubuntu paper cut) need some more attention before they can be healed.

Paper cuts fixed in this milestone:

The following paper cuts are still in progress. Many of them have patches available, but something small is preventing the patches from landing:

These paper cuts appear to be stuck and may need your attention:

Overall, I am pleased with the great work completed for this milestone, especially the amazing Nautilus work by Marcus Carlson with the upstream care and cooperation of Cossimo Cecchi. I expect the lingering paper cuts in this round to be fixed for Karmic even as we move our focus to Round 3 this week.